Who We Are:
Omaze is an entertainment company with a social purpose. We offer our customers the chance to win dream homes and support amazing causes. Omaze has partnered with the UK’s top charities, including the British Heart Foundation, RSPCA, Cancer Research UK and Great Ormond Street Hospital. Here in the UK, we’ve raised over £20,000,000 for good causes.
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Growth: Omaze is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, going after a $400 billion market.
- Impact: You will be a part of a passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a big ripple effect in the world.
- Pioneering: We are doing something no one has ever done before.
- Culture of learning and fun: We work hard to grow together and spread joy in the process.
- Named one of Fast Company’s most innovative companies in 2020, #1 in the Social Good Category. Check it out!
Who We’re Seeking:
In conjunction with VP, Property & Partnerships, you will oversee the artistic and creative aspects of our house interiors, including acting as a standby art director during our photography and video productions. You will collaborate closely with our external design and production partners to conceptualise, design, and execute visually stunning and effective creative campaigns that are the cornerstone of the development and establishment of our brand. The ideal candidate should have a passion for interior design, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to lead and inspire external design teams and production crew.
What You’ll Do:
- Creative Direction: In conjunction with VP, Property & Partnerships, oversee the artistic vision for the interior design of our houses, ensuring that design concepts align with business objectives.
- Concept Development: Collaborate with external design teams to brainstorm and develop broadly appealing interiors that fit the Omaze brand, providing guidance, feedback and support throughout the process.
- Design Execution: Monitor all phases of the interior design and production process; review and provide feedback on design recce reports, moodboards, select key pieces during the buying process and ensure installation is completed to Omaze brand standards.
- On-Set Production: Act as a standby art director; finding quick and creative solutions to any problems that arise during the shoot. Work closely with both art dept and production teams to ensure the visual elements of the project are executed according to the creative vision.
- Project Management: Issue SOWs to the relevant contractors and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, maintaining the highest standards of quality and creativity.
- Brand Consistency: In collaboration with VP, Property & Partnerships, ensure that still photography and TVC assets align with overall house vision and Omaze brand.
- Stay Updated: Keep up-to-date with industry trends and design tools, to continuously improve the creative process and overall deliverables.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in art or design preferred
- Proven experience (5-10 years) as an Art Director with background in film and television
- Strong portfolio showcasing work in interiors/set design
- Understanding of current trends and high end home brands
- Proficiency in design software
- Exceptional creative and conceptual thinking abilities with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Project management skills
- Can demonstrate they work well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines
- Resourceful and driven
What to Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits package including (amongst other perks) attractive equity package, comprehensive private health insurance and generous employer pension contributions.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome difference of background, identity, and perspective and work hard to ensure that all people can bring their authentic self to work at all times.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and a cover letter outlining their qualifications and relevant experience.