Utilising your keen eye for detail to manage and optimise resource allocation across projects. Ensuring that each team has the necessary skills and capacity to meet project demands.
Alongside this you will proactively spearhead our talent acquisition efforts, collaborating with internal stakeholders and external recruiters to identify, attract, and onboard top talent. You will build and maintain relationships with recruiters to find the best candidates in the industry.
You should be a proactive advocate for process improvement. Continuously seeking ways to enhance our resourcing and talent acquisition processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Connecting the dots between project requirements and studio needs you will work closely with project leads to understand their resource requirements and align them with our broader talent strategy.
An ability to anticipate crunch points within resource allocation and flag when additional hiring is required is key. Helping to ensure that we are always adequately staffed to meet project deadlines.
Ultimately you are a great communicator who can liaise effectively with various teams, decisive and comfortable within fast paced environments.
– Lead weekly resource meetings across both Map and Universal.
– One to one sessions with CD/DD to review resource sheets.
– Update on project budgets shared with CD/DD.
– Regular overviews of project health with the Finance Team and Design Ops Team.
– Chase timesheets across both Map and Universal.
– Ensure jobs are live on Workbook and tasks are set up.
– Find ways to improve and create efficiencies in the resource process.
– Proactively find solutions to resource issues.
– Create a system to regularly update the senior team on availability across studio.
– Ensure no resource is booked in above agreed fee without the approval of CEO or
– Director of Design Operations at Universal & Map.
– Partner with the senior team to understand their needs and define effective sourcing strategies.
– Proactively develop quality talent pipelines for business-critical job types.
– Manage the full recruitment process on our recruitment system, Pinpoint. From writing a vacancy, filtering and reviewing applicants with the relevant person from the senior team, coordinating the interview process, obtaining feedback, maintaining talent pipeline, then handing over job offers to the People Manager.
– Work alongside the People Manager to review and update all job descriptions to ensure consistency and accuracy.
– Manage the placement of vacancies on external recruitment platforms, including LinkedIn.
– Maintain and create relationships with external recruitment agencies for all disciplines, including reviewing & negotiating T&Cs.
– Develop and maintain stronger freelance databases across both studios. Ensuring all freelancers are assessed and appointed in line with WPP and IR35 requirements, via umbrella companies where required.
– Upload and maintain new employees and freelancers on Workbook.
– Work with the Communications & Marketing team to promote hiring through our social channels.
– Work with People Manager to ensure strong diversity and inclusion practices are followed throughout the process, always seeking to challenge and strengthen practices.