Junior Graphic Designer | Competitive Salary
Based in London office
About F1 Arcade
F1 Arcade is an immersive, state of the art F1 racing simulation experience, gamified for a mass audience in a premium venue with ‘best in class’ hospitality and design.
As a Junior Graphic Designer at F1 Arcade, you will be contributing to the creation of a wide variation of design materials, bringing ideas and briefs to life. You will be a brand guardian, both maintaining and looking at ways to expand our brand with a willingness to work collaboratively and learn.
- Assisting on design projects, working collaboratively with the current Design Lead to manage a complex workload
- Designing original artworks, ranging from business cards and newsletters to posters, infographics and in-venue collateral
- Assisting with bespoke presentations
- Understanding of typography
- Being aware of current design trends
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
- Liaising with the marketing team and wider business to ensure deadlines are met
- Staying up to date with industry developments and tools
- Managing workload, priorities and able to track work
- A complete brand guardian: diligent, detail orientated and guards our brand and offering at all costs.
- Ability to execute alongside our brand guidelines and follow F1 rules and guidelines.
- Ability to understand big brands like F1 but be able to execute in a start-up environment like F1 Arcade.
- A strong understanding of design principles, layout, colour theory, and typography
- Comfortable having a wide and varied set of tasks across both print and digital
- Capable of delivering a high quality, premium feel of design
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Able to communicate comfortably with stakeholders from all levels of the business
- Experience with Adobe CC applications
- Willingness to learn
- Experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Basic understanding of After Effects with an interest in Motion
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in Formula 1/Sport
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 from home)
- Dedicated development time focussed on learning and improving as a designer
- Competitive Salary
- 50% discount in-venue
- Free weekly gym sessions