Do you want to be a force for good? Do you want to create meaningful work that makes a difference? We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Designer to join our award-winning creative team. You’ll be working with some fantastic UK and global clients within the healthcare sector, including consumer health, animal health and pharma.
As part of our growing team, you’ll be a multi-disciplined creative responsible for helping drive work from conception through to delivery on multiple workstreams, for a mixture of larger clients and smaller projects. You’ll get the chance to make a meaningful impact through the work we do, as well as benefiting from support and mentoring from our talented creative team.
Ideally, you’d have a minimum of 1 year’s agency or inhouse design experience with a diverse portfolio of work across different mediums – from traditional design through to film and animation concepts and storyboards. What your background might look like…
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working within an agency or inhouse environment.
- You’ll have experience working in a fast-paced studio environment sometimes managing several projects at a time.
- You’ll have a strong portfolio of work showing creative thinking and design work across different mediums.
- You’re confident working in Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. After Effects would be beneficial.
- You’re an excellent communicator able to understand, question and articulate design rationale.
- You get a kick out of solving problems, not making them.
- You rise to the challenge of tackling communication problems.
- You’re extremely organised and able to manage your own time.
- You’re determined, considered and conscientious.
- You’re honest, committed and kind.
- You’re always looking for opportunities to learn and develop your skill-set.
Twelve was founded over three years ago by Chris and Neil. Both were ex-directors at leading Healthcare Agency ‘Pegasus’ for 15 and 10 years respectively. Their desire to do good work that makes an impact led them to start Twelve and since launching the company, has grown from strength to strength. Twelve is a harmony of communications and creative, working across exciting clients in the healthcare space.
We’re a kind, hardworking group, that are focused on doing excellent work and enjoying it in the process. We’re taking the best part of previous agency life and committed to making Twelve a place where talent can grow, have fun and do good.
We believe in doing good work and doing good for our team. That’s why we’ve worked hard to deliver a comprehensive employee package that includes:
- Private Healthcare
- Hybrid working with an office in Pulborough, West Sussex
- Annual Bonus (up to 10% of salary dependant on company profits)
- £500 personal growth allowance
- Personal wellness fund of up to £100
- 25 days holiday, plus birthday and Christmas day given
- Regular team socials and celebrations
- Welcoming, inclusive, supportive and inspiring working environment
- Competitive salary, depending on experience