Award-winning, brand experience agency seeks a Junior Designer to join the creative team and develop their talents. Initially home based, then based in the heart of London’s West End.
Who we are looking for
You are an ambitious individual with a passion for design, looking to develop your career within an agency environment working with some of the world’s best brands. You will be someone who wants to take on responsibility as well as the opportunity to learn new skills.
You will need to be organised with attention to detail and have good communication skills. Above all you’ll have the drive and ‘can do’ attitude to fast track your career in a creative communication agency.
In return we will offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, a team-orientated atmosphere where you can learn from talented people and experience a huge array of interesting projects!
- You can work within a brand’s identity, visual language.
- You can demonstrate a strong eye for layout, typography and format.
- You can interpret content led briefs and visualise information with a clear hierarchy
- You are comfortable speaking with clients and interpret their feedback in a constructive manner that will allow you to iterate successfully.
- You can work collaboratively with other designers, creatives and project managers.
- You pride yourself on delivering the highest level of work on every project.
- You are not phased by working to deadlines.
- You are comfortable handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Proficient in Adobe CC specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. (XD a plus)
- Experienced with presentation layout and platforms – Powerpoint, Slides, Keynote.
Cheerful Twentyfirst has been one of the UK’s leading creative brand experience agencies for over 30 years. We are based in London and New York but we work on projects across the globe for blue-chip and leading brands. Strategic creativity is at the heart of what we do. The team here are passionate about innovative thinking to engage audiences, create bold experiences and game-changing moments. Amongst our 50+ awards, we were recently recognised as CN Creative Team of the Year. #humblebrag
What working with us looks like
- 28 holiday days (incl UK bank holidays)
- Personal development plan including a training budget, regular check ins and a mapped out career path
- The opportunity to help shape a dynamic and growing agency
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Shared Creative Studio memberships to industry associations and well being programs
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Pension scheme
- Summer and Christmas staff parties, and other social/cultural events
- A shiny new laptop
Starting date: ASAP
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a portfolio demonstrating content communications and a covering message explaining in one paragraph why you are the best candidate for the job. Please mark any correspondence with JD92021
Cheerful Twentyfirst is an equal opportunities employer and will make all reasonable adjustments required at interview and throughout the recruitment process.
Due to the volume of applications being received at this time we cannot get back to every application. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this role and your interest in Cheerful Twentyfirst.