We’re looking for an established designer with a strong background in conceptualising design solutions from scratch, working independently to generate ideas based on a creative brief, sharing and discussing ideas and process, as well as executing work to a high standard.
You must possess a knowledge of print and digital processes. Commercial awareness and experience in the marketing industry would be desirable, and of course, creative flair. Your previous work should show expertise in areas such as branding, marketing collateral, presentation design and video. An obsession for typography would be a bonus.
Our projects are wide-ranging and we work closely with the Communications team, with who we proactively share ideas making for a collaborative, fast paced environment. You will report to the Art Director and Creative Director as well as work with, and mentor junior designers in the team whilst developing your own personal creative experience.
You will be expected to deliver multi-channel campaigns and handle multiple projects at any given time from various clients and ‘own’ and manage a number of specific clients yourself.
- Outstanding knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with Sketch and Figma is a plus.
- Work with the Project Manager, Creative Director and Art Director to ensure all work is delivered on time and to a client’s brief, and crafted to the highest standard.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced and comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines as well as communicating directly with clients.
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating an awareness and understanding of print and digital work underpinned by core design skills in typography, colour and layout.
- Understanding and awareness of the sector, aesthetic and culture.
- Great attention to detail is a must.
- Significant knowledge of both digital design (web design, social media campaigns, online visual design, video) and print design (branding guidelines, marketing collateral, presentation design, and print-ready work).
• BA degree in design / graphic design and 5+ years of agency experience.
- 33 days of holiday, including bank holidays
- Hybrid working approach
- 4:30pm finish time on a Friday, in July and August
- Gym membership at Pure Gym Camden
- Free snacks, drinks and fruit
- A genuine commitment to personal learning & development, as well as tickets to design events and talks
- Working in a passionate and motivated design team