An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Video Editor & Motion Graphic Designer to join City Football Marketing’s Partnerships team in London on a full-time, permanent basis.
The Design team plays a critical role in supporting the Partnerships department in their major objective of securing new and renewing existing partners for Manchester City and all City Football Group Clubs.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, creative candidate with excellent interpersonal skills, an eagerness to learn & develop new skills, who would like to be a part of a truly successful team and play a key role in supporting internal stakeholders.
In return, we offer the opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and motivated team together with a competitive salary & benefits.
- Previous experience working in-house or Agency and able to demonstrate a creative approach to content
- Strong portfolio & showreel demonstrating creativity and attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge of the Adobe CC, in particular: After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent organisation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects & maintain high standards in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated, you will be able to work under own initiative when required
- Eager to learn new skills and share your knowledge with the rest of the team
- Confident to network with staff at our Clubs around the world in similar roles
To apply, please visit our careers website and provide a current CV, a short covering letter and a link to a showreel of work.
City Football Group promotes equal opportunities in employment and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose skills and experience seem to meet our needs. We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you only if you are selected for an interview.
Employment is subject to the provision of proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Due to our safeguarding promise, all UK based CFG roles will be subject to a DBS check upon commencing employment with us. This will be either a basic, standard or enhanced check depending on the job role and responsibilities.
If you have any further questions about the role or your application, please contact Careers@CityFootball.com.