A leading, high end bespoke decorative arts design and manufacturing business is looking for an experienced Client Sales and Projects Manager to join their team and work closely with the 2 directors. With a small sales/design/projects team and working closely with clients and our office and workshop team, we are looking for someone with an interest in the arts and knowledge and understanding and passion for design. You must be sales and client focused, have experience within another trade sales role in a high-end interiors or design business and looking for opportunities to help expand and develop our client base.
Sterling Studios design and create spectacular bespoke finishes and art pieces for international clients in our workshop in Park Royal, London NW10. Our projects cover the high end residential, hospitality and yachting sectors.
As a key member of the Sterling Studios management team, you must have excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects, seeing each through to completion. In addition, you will have excellent communication skills to manage key relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
Role and responsibilities
This role is the main point of contact within the business for all project enquiries and includes:
- Maintaining and developing opportunities with existing clients and actively generating new sales through developing new client relationships.
- Responsible for processing sales enquiries and producing proposals and quotations; sending invoices and tracking payments
- Managing and training a small sales team
- Maintaining accurate sales figures and data including current figures and projections
- Organising and attending external meetings with clients and b2b
- Representing the company at exhibitions and other marketing events
- Client faced project management from initial enquiry throughout production to completion.
- Providing clear project requirements to the workshop for production and liaising between the client and the workshop throughout the production process
- Organising the samples room and ensuring it is prepared for client meetings
- Agreeing scheduling of work with the production manager and studio manager
- Ensuring specialist supplies are ordered within production requirements
Candidates should also:
- be confident in face-to-face sales and client meetings and experience of presenting to designers and architects
- be proactive with a proven track record of building and maintaining a profitable sales pipeline.
- be IT literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, Outlook and CAD and familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong command of the English language
- enjoy working on diverse multiple projects involving research and innovation, using wide ranging designs, materials and processes
- be numerate, have strong spreadsheet skills and be able to read plans and elevations
- have an outgoing, positive and enthusiastic personality with strong interpersonal skills and enjoy dealing with rapidly changing design requirements of clients
- be meticulous, highly organised and efficient
- be capable of delivering neat, clear and accurate design information and schedules
- possess problem solving skills and attention to detail in planning, designing and executing work
How to apply
Please send us your CV with a cover letter stating your current salary. All successful candidates will be asked to provide documentation which demonstrates their ability to work in the UK.
Closing date: Monday 20th September 2021