At OC, we have been building lasting partnerships with entertainment clients including BBC, Lionsgate and Arrow for over 17 years. Our exceptional design capabilities, combined with captivating AV and thoughtfully crafted campaigns, reflect the imaginative spirit and expertise that are the essence of our agency.
We pride ourselves on a resourceful approach that amplifies our passion for entertainment, and we are dedicated to creating content that not only entertains but also inspires and builds connections across the globe. Inclusivity and nurturing are cornerstones of our culture, creating an environment where creativity can truly flourish and lead to work that makes both our team and clients proud.
We’re on the lookout for a Project Manager who aligns with our values and is eager to channel their creativity into meaningful work. Our team highly values collaboration, adaptability, and a hands-on, resourceful mindset.
If you’re passionate, imaginative, and have a love for entertainment and creative problem-solving, then OC is the perfect place for you.
This is a hybrid role based in our London office 2 days per week and remotely on the other days.
– Project or account management experience either agency or client side
– Experience managing a mix of projects across design, print, digital, social, OOH and integrated campaigns
– Familiar working to a very fast pace across multiple projects and deadlines
– Resource management for allocated projects, including long-term planning of overall resource to reduce bottlenecks
– Managing projects from initial brief through to delivery for a high volume of assets
– Interrogating client briefs to ascertain objectives and ensure the creative team have all the information they need
– Excellent attention to detail, ensuring that all creative is delivered to brief and is thoroughly checked before leaving the agency
– Fully competent with project management processes, systems and reporting
– Strong stakeholder relationship (internal and external) management skills
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
– Experience in managing costs, budgets and accurately track profit margins, ensuring that workflow and resource are allocated to maximise profitability and efficiency
– Commercial understanding of clients, able to pre-empt traffic hotspots and identify potential upsell opportunities with Account Managers/Directors
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Excellent grasp of grammar and spelling
– Demonstrable entertainment industry experience
– A genuine passion for entertainment
– Staying up-to-date with industry and consumer trends
Bonus Skills (these would be great, but not a deal breaker)
– Experience in localisation workflow and processes
– Studio management