We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated middleweight designer.
With a passion to create exceptional ideas-based work, you’ll be confident at all aspects of brand development. You’ll be joining a team of talented, friendly and inspiring creatives on a diverse and exciting range of projects – from brand strategy and visual identity systems, to animations and publications.
- 3+ years working in a design studio
- wide-ranging experience in brand identity creation and activation
- ability to develop ideas and outstanding creative based on strategy and research
- design of digital content across web and social
Your skill sets
- Determined – driven to bring outstanding creative to each project
- Collaborative – personable, proactive, with a willingness to rise to a challenge
- Responsive – ability to work on multiple projects and respond in fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable – highly skilled across Adobe Creative Suite, ideally including After Effects
Communication and teamwork
- excellent communication and strong organisational skills
- ability to work on multiple projects and respond quickly in fast-paced environment
- ability to work well as part of a team
- confident, personable, proactive, enthusiastic, with a willingness to rise to any challenge
- hybrid working
- career development, with a training budget to further your skill set and knowledge
- regular reviews and quarterly performance reviews
- enhanced holiday entitlement after two years service
- time off between Christmas and New Year, in addition to personal holiday entitlement
- monthly contribution towards electricity and broadband when working remotely
- studio lunches, social events and talks
Our people are our greatest asset, so we make sure you are supported wherever possible. You will have an equal voice in the agency and be able to contribute to Red Stone, our culture and our future successes.
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, samples of work and salary expectations by 5pm Friday 1 December 2023. Interviews will be by video.
Sorry, no agencies.