Red Stone is looking for an experienced, motivated and highly skilled creative artworker, with the ability to understand and translate creative concepts across multi platform deliverables and formats.
This is a key position in the studio and you’ll be responsible for delivering work of outstanding quality across a range of digital and print projects.
- at least 4+ years design studio experience
- confidence and experience in working across both digital and print projects.
Skill and expertise
- ability to understand and translate creative concepts across multi platform deliverables and formats
- excellent typographic skills, with experience in all aspects of design and production a necessity
- attention to detail, accuracy and integrity in all work, large or small.
Knowledge and organisation
- advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- knowledge of web compliance and accessibility in Adobe Acrobat
- knowledge and experience of working within and complying with brand guidelines
- expert knowledge to develop production solutions alongside our creative team
- organise, manage and correctly name files and folders on the work server
- play a key role in our quality control process.
Communication and teamwork
- excellent communication and strong organisational skills
- ability to work on multiple projects and respond quickly in fast-paced environment
- ability to work well as part of a team
- confident, personable, proactive, enthusiastic, with a willingness to rise to any challenge.
The role is a full time position. Initially, you’ll be home-working and then hybrid WFH and working from our studio in Clerkenwell London EC1. You will be joining a busy, thriving team, so this is the perfect role for someone looking to develop their career in the industry.
Red Stone is an award-winning creative agency based in East London. We provide brand strategy and design services to leading UK and international organisations.
We’re engaged in some fantastic projects from brand creation and implementation, to tactical marketing initiatives and campaigns.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, samples of work and salary expectations by 5pm Wednesday 24 September 2021. Sorry, no agencies.