We are looking for a talented graphic designer and artworker to join our growing, creative team. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for product packaging, typography, logo design and branding. One day you might be designing logos, crafting typography or prototyping digital content. The next (or the same) day, you might be artworking a catalogue and sending it to print.
Working on a variety of communications, you will work closely with the Marketing Team to produce effective and engaging design across print and digital touchpoints, working with existing brand guidelines. We are looking for someone with a passion for design, who has a keen eye for detail, is organised and thinks practically and creatively.
Our Marketing Team embrace a collaborative approach in all areas of work. Via social media, product catalogues, packaging, our website, and everything in between, we work hard to constantly innovate the way our customers receive our brand via all touchpoints.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the updates and maintenance of our own brand packaging design.
- You will work with the Creative Team to create and implement printed applications including catalogues, leaflets, and magazine advertisements.
- You will work with the Creative Team to create and implement digital applications including website banners, newsletter prototypes, and infographic icons.
- You will help develop and evolve brand logos and identities.
- You will be responsible for organising your time, communicating your progress, and meeting required deadlines.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in graphic design and/or artworking related roles.
- Technical proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Premiere Pro (Desirable).
- Good working knowledge of Mac operating systems.
- Experienced in typography, logo design, and packaging design.
Get in Touch
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure the subject line says ‘Graphic Designer and Artworker Application’
Position: Graphic Designer and Artworker, Jackson’s Art Supplies
Salary: £21,450 pro rata, part time, permanent
Working hours: 2 days / 15 hours per week, between Monday-Friday (9am-5.30pm)
Location: Jackson’s Art Supplies, 1 Farleigh Place, London, N16 7SX (remote as an interim)
Start date: September 2021