An award-winning creative agency in Central London is looking for a stand-out Conceptual Copywriter.
The role is all about being an originator of new ideas and fresh concepts that are fuelled by real behaviours and sector expertise.
You’ll be collaborating with art directors, designers, client services colleagues and clients on large and small-scale projects – both on and offline.
They’re looking for a copywriter from an advertising background with 3+ years of experience who is able to create and communicate meaningful ideas and fresh concepts that the agency’s design team can bring to life.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a copywriter with excellent writing, editing and proof reading skills
- Creativity/conceptual thinking is your ‘go-to’ approach
- Experience in an advertising agency or similar environment
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Strong research skills
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Preferably a BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or similar
Perks include lots of annual performance reviews and bi-annual appraisals, work from home, flexible working, a company laptop, professional developer, paid overtime, regular socials, etc.
Their ideal candidate is team-spirited, skilled and a highly creative/conceptual writer with an eye for details. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, they’d like to meet you!
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.