Ascend Studio is a brand strategy and design consultancy based in Farringdon, London. We are a small, passionate team of highly talented designers and strategists founded in 2006, with a focus on creating meaningful connections between brands and people. We have a distinct lean towards ethical branding and always aim to create positive impact for people and the planet. We believe that exceptional, original and authentic brands should not be afraid to stand up and be counted. We help them to turn difference into distinction, creating brands that matter as much for people as they to do businesses.
With proven specialisms in innovation & technology, sustainability, the arts, professional services, lifestyle & leisure and entrepreneurial sectors, we offer a diverse and dynamic project range to challenge our team. We are busy, growing steadily and consistently winning new, exciting and diverse client work.
We’re seeking a senior level designer to fit into our design family. The role will be to lead on creative projects – from ideation through to activation – using creativity, strategy, rationale and craft to execute meaningful solutions for both B2B and B2C clients, both nationally and internationally.
As a lead creative you will be confident and articulate, comfortable with client liaison, mentoring junior designers, and working directly with other senior and director level colleagues. Your experience and abilities will allow you to work on a wide range of communication materials, from brand platforms and identities, to marketing materials and design for web.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career and carve a unique role within a passionate, future-facing agency environment and to progress and thrive in the creative industry.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Id, Ai, Ps and XD, Figma
- A strategic and intelligent approach
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional typographic and layout skills
- Appreciation of brand expression across both traditional and digital mediums
- Passionate, driven and collaborative
- Motivational and inclusive attitude
- Passion for people the planet
- Career drive
Nice to have:
- Front-end development skills / understanding
- Animation / motion / 3D skills
- Illustration Skills
- Print making
- Proficiency in font creation software such as Font Lab
Your tasks will include:
- Branding and identity design
- Design for print and web
- Concept development through to final production
- Editorial and typography
- Design research & presentation development
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary package (based on experience)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Secure bike storage and showers
- Pension scheme
- A friendly and passionate team
- Annual Xmas trip
- Regular industry functions
No agencies please.
Unfortunately we can only respond to successful applicants.