We’re looking for a new creative to join our team delivering digital and print design solutions for a portfolio of global entertainment clients.
The ideal candidate is a confident and dynamic self-starter, likes to learn, a people person, and has the skills to think laterally and conceptually to bring briefs to life through standout visual execution.
The right person for this position will need to develop creative that captures the spirit, tonality and voice of renowned brands, films and experiences pushing the boundaries of on-screen storytelling.
Critical to this role is the ability to be a visual problem solver. Our ideal candidate will understand how to dissect content, identify salient elements and hierarchy to create layouts in the most impactful, imaginative and innovative way.
Attention to detail is essential.
Whether a quick turnaround template, a main stage presentation for the big screen or a high-end bespoke pitch, we require an exceptional level of visual communication and quality of finish.
In addition to strong layout and typography skills, the candidate needs to be able to create supporting visuals including photo-real mock-ups, photo retouching and image manipulation.
Experience with creating marketing collateral is vital too, from brochures to HTML invites, event branding to mood boards.
Desired proficiencies and experience
- Ability and passion to create considered layouts that feel more the like the pages of a coffee table book than a presentation
- Enjoy working fluidly between presentation software and Adobe Creative Suite
- An almost compulsive attention to detail – from pixel-perfect positioning to spelling and grammar
- Upholding brand guidelines and a strong knowledge of design standards
- Proactively independent and seek solutions to challenges
- Has the aptitude to make well thought-out, autonomous creative decisions
- Strong communication skills with both clients and members of the team
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Keeps up to date with creative trends and enjoys sharing with the wider team
- Balance priority projects whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in the entertainment sector is advantageous
- Strong sense of accountability and pride in their work
- A passion for film
Prerequisites of the role
- 3-5 years presentation and design experience in an agency environment
- Expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint – including thorough knowledge of using themes and master slides, working with charts and graphs and typography, as well as Keynote and Google Slides
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- The use of After Effects and understanding of AV / multimedia is desirable
- Apple Mac user and be able to work on a PC
- Expert user of Microsoft Office
- 2:1 or higher bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Branding or Design
If you would like to be considered for this position, then please submit a full CV and design portfolio showing recent and relevant presentation work.
This role is based in central London and applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies at this time.