Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Marketing & Communications (Marcomms) department’s purpose is to position, protect & promote the Mace brand to enable market leadership in the property & infrastructure sectors.
Mace is looking for a digital graphic designer with 3+ years of agency and/or in-house experience, an excellent portfolio demonstrating ideas and ability, and the drive to push digital design experiences to the next level. Someone who wants to create world-class work for a global purpose lead business, who sees creative opportunity in every task and who is able to think and design in a digitally strategic way and can hit the ground running by embedding new digitally led design applications across the business.
- Storyboarding & designing engaging digital experiences for our end users, based on research and insight.
- Being a strategic designer that can apply themselves to digital experiences
- Design for digital assets and marketing campaigns including microsites, sales brochures, social medial assets and ads, banners infographics, and more
- Design in-depth industry reports (digital & print) that keep readers engaged, using digital content creation software
- Development of our experience design process to ensure user-centered design thinking is front of mind and continues throughout our clients and project teams
- Manage design projects from start to finish and work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the vision for each project is pushing the boundaries
- Being the advocate and thought leader across customer experience, journey visual design, service design and content
- A strong and broad portfolio demonstrating a range of design styles across digital, web, and print
- A great communicator who understands how to pitch ideas verbally and visually with inspiration, sketches, wireframes, and mock-ups
- Make data informed design decisions using analytics, adopting a test and learn approach
- Have keen eye for layout, typographic, photography and colour usage
- Project management skills with the ability to move quickly between projects and competing demands
- A brand guardian with an appreciation of brand guidelines, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Able to work well using own initiative, as well as collaborate with the wider team and stakeholders