The Juice Plus+ Company is a $700+ million competitor in the health and wellness industry, utilising a unique combination of direct sales and e-commerce to market our carefully curated line of plant-based nutritional products and Tower Garden® aeroponic growing systems in pursuit of our mission to “Inspire Healthy Living Around the World.” We operate in more than 25 countries and are in the midst of an ambitious global expansion effort.
The role of the UX / UI Designer (Mobile App) sits within our Global Digital Marketing team based in our EMEA Headquarters in London. The role will form part of a relatively new UX/UI team of two currently (within a much larger Global Digital Marketing Team) who have been integral in building and developing the new digital Juice Plus website and initiating work in preparing for the creation of our new mobile app. This unique role will solely focus on building the app at first, and there may also be additional project work from time to time.
The successful candidate will be expected to be based in our Hammersmith office at least two days a week, and on the remaining days can work remotely.
Owing to exciting growth and development, this position offers fantastic opportunity for someone, experienced in Mobile App UX/UI design, who can demonstrate strong creative flair with an acute understanding of user experience and what drives this. The incumbent will be highly competent in interpreting user requirements to implement simple, engaging, and appealing initiatives and will work closely with various stakeholders to design solutions.
- Design first version experiences whilst developing the strategy for future product iterations
- Examine multiple interactive design solutions and work through these efficiently
- Explain design choices/solutions effectively in the context of business and user goals
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Deliver on work that’s not only user-friendly and aesthetically engaging, but also produces highly measurable results
- Work alongside, UX/UI Designers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout all stages of the production cycle
- Assess and optimise the performance of new and existing features by actively participating in user research and assessing performance metrics
- Present design work to multiple teams and senior leadership for review and feedback
- Contribute to user interface design and development best practices and standards
- Deliver concepts, help facilitate ideation sessions, and workshops with internal teams.
- Circa 2-5 years’ experience in a similar UX/UI Design role within a fast paced (international) organisation, with at least 2 years mobile app experience
- Figma/ Jira/ Confidence experience would be beneficial, however we will be happy to provide training if needed
- Educated to Bachelor Degree level, or equivalent, preferred in Design or a Creative Degree
- Excellent understanding of “strong user experience” creation.
- Ability to think through user problems, find workable solutions, mock up the detail, and collaborate with engineers to build ideas
- Confident to influence others as necessary and provide thought leadership on various designs
- An innate understanding of how to work on both form and function for user experience whilst maintaining a simplistic approach overall.
- Strong attention to detail
- Hold a highly refined aesthetic sense in working with design systems and expand these accordingly
- Self-starter who actively seeks ways to make the experience seamless, visually appealing and easy to use
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to solve any issues in creative and innovative ways
- Confident in critically examining issues whilst understanding the technical limitations behind decision-making
- Strong communications skills in presenting concise and confident messages to Engineers
- Demonstrable web design experience and inherent understanding on how to deliver best practice
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced UX/UI Designer (Mobile App) to join a strong ambitious Global Digital Team who are fundamental in driving forward the company’s “All Things Digital” Strategy that will facilitate the huge planned growth over the next 5 years. Within this fun, highly collaborative team you can expect to have autonomy of expertise, an opportunity to develop and make a critical imprint in our digital space, surrounded by great colleagues!