We’re looking for a Mid-Weight Digital Designer to join our award-winning team. You’ll need to have a design background that includes experience in advertising and content creation and be familiar with both existing and emerging digital platforms.
We’re proud of our agency. Our growth has come from an unflinching commitment to brilliant digital thinking, delivered at speed. It’s a fiercely fast-paced environment, but it’s a lot of fun too, and we value our Wasters and the Waste culture above everything.
This is not a role (or agency) held back by time-consuming process or fussy hand-holding. Waste is a modern independent digital agency who needs a proven design genius to get on board and get stuck in.
The successful applicant will have:
- 3+ years of experience.
- A portfolio showcasing strong design skills, considered use of typography and creative ideas.
- A high level of computer literacy: Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch.
- Illustration skills and Adobe After Effect are non-essential but a huge plus.
- Good understanding of digital design: website design/production and the digital landscape.
- A strong understanding of using current social media technologies to make content for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc.
- Experienced with end-to-end motion delivery, concepting, storyboarding and ability to styleframe.
- Exceptional craft and an eye for detail.
- Proactive and results-driven
- You’re up with the latest design trends, both on and off the web.
- Must be London based
Your duties will be to:
- Conceptualise and develop graphics for client design briefs.
- Create work of the highest standard with new, unique ideas that challenges across complex touch points.
- Create assets to be utilised in motion design.
- Provide design support to the other members of the design team.
- Work closely with creative, motion, marketing and technology departments.
In return you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to develop your own skills in a fun, supportive environment.
- To work on big game titles in a fast-paced, exciting and ever-growing agency
- To work alongside extremely passionate digital natives, producing world-class work
- Early-finish August Fridays
- Christmas and summer parties you’ll want to post about
- Breakfast, fruit, massages and Friday beers!