We are looking for an experienced Commercial Operations Director to join our team in Derbyshire.
The One Off Group are a leading international Integrated Agency. We have design studios in London, Derbyshire and Mumbai employing over 100 creative entrepreneurs across brand design, digital, interior architecture, and advertising. We have a strong culture and a passion for collaborative, inter-disciplinary design work. Our clients range from leading technology and entertainment companies to sports and fashion brands.
As our Commercial Director, you will have a background in business analysis or maybe an entrepreneurial Finance Director (or possibly special projects management). You will play a key role in providing strategic and financial guidance to the company working with a respected long-standing team in Finance, HR, and Resource Planning with the aim of driving commercial performance. You will focus on improving agency efficiency and profitability by analysing team reports, proposing initiatives to the board, and implementing improvements.
You will work closely alongside the Managing Director and Accountants to improve our numbers, tax plan and use our reserves effectively. You will also oversee the company’s Finance, HR, and Resource Planning functions.
To apply please send a copy of your CV, along with an indication of your salary requirements/expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience working in a similar role
- Relevant industry experience is desirable
- Experience using Synergist or other similar agency project management software would be beneficial
- Good initiative and a proactive approach
- Strong attention to detail with a wide range of financial and operational expertise
- Process-driven with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Able to share knowledge and support other members of the team
- Proactive in seeking out methods and practices to grow the business
- Excellent ability to interpret complex financial information
- A strong understanding of business principles and best practices
- Passionate about driving growth
- Able to assist with company-wide budgetary planning
We have some great perks and benefits, including flexible start & finish times and the option to work from home.
With 8 bank holidays and an additional 4 paid days off work during our Christmas closure, our staff enjoy 32 days of holiday per year. We also offer the option to purchase additional holiday through a salary sacrifice scheme.
Other benefits include free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Programme, a corporate gym membership, a cycle-to-work scheme, and more.
We also give all staff a Perkbox account. That means you’ll get instant 24/7 access to more than 250 perks and discounts from some of the UK’s biggest brands, including supermarkets, cinemas, shops, restaurants, and travel, as well as lots of freebies.