About the role
Being at the front of the creative team, you’ll be the driver of the visual development of the studio. As well as leading your own briefs, you’ll be responsible to drive the overall level of creative output of the studio forwards as well as a motivating force for the rest of the design team. You’ll work alongside our strategists, business director and project managers to make the work stronger at every step.
Our current work covers a wide spectrum of creative disciplines from Art Direction and 3D, to brand systems and product launch. Its imperative that as a studio we strive for success and constant improvement throughout the team – you’ll be a driving force behind this. You’ll inspire clients and creative teams to be brave. And you’ll create work that creates change – looking to challenge our output at each stage of the process.
- You have at-least 6 years experience creating and leading strategically-led brand projects from their infancy through to the specification and delivery of physical production across a wide range of varying disciplines.
- You would have a strong drive to continue to grow as a creative whilst challenging the output of the studio.
- You’re passionate about the development and growth of young creatives, providing firm but constructive feedback to encourage pro-active development.
- Your communication skills with internal management as well as clients is comfortable and supportive. Building a strong sense of trust as well as a keen focus on timely project delivery.
- Your acumen leads you to this position and with responsibility comes a respect shown to those around you. The designers will look to you for guidance and its important to feel like a welcomed source of support.
What we offer
- Tuesday and Thursday team workshops
- Cultural Fridays during summer months
- Pension scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- A studio dog 🐕
How to apply
Please send a covering letter and supporting PDF to jobs@2xElliott.co.uk with the subject “Design Director”.