Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners is seeking a Motion Designer to join its team in London.
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners (RSHP) is an award-winning international architectural practice headquartered in the City of London. We work across multiple sectors on a variety of exciting projects ranging from small, innovative housing developments to very large-scale international infrastructure projects.
Due to an increase in requests from our clients for briefs using video and animation, we are expanding our Graphics and Visualisation team. We are looking for someone who specialises in this field and can lead on the majority of these video projects. The work will be varied including creating product explainer animations, editing interviews and creating logo animations.
- designing and writing storyboards and treatments with the team
- contribution to the early creative process, ideation and direction
- participating in design discussions and giving feedback during planning meetings
- putting together animatics
- motion design and animation
- editing and creating video content
- to utilise strong artistic and project management skills to take on multiple projects as required, from the receiving of information through to completion, in collaboration project architect/team coordinator
Skills and qualities. We would love to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
- strong skills in After Effects and Premiere Pro
- able to work in numerous other applications in Adobe CS
- must have a good eye for design: advanced knowledge and experience in typography, colour and composition
- works well independently and as a member of a team
- organised and able to set personal deadlines
- ability to follow brand guidelines and existing look and feels
- managing multiple projects at a time
- can work under pressure and meet frequent short-term deadlines
- any experience using 3D or working with 3D pipelines would be a welcome bonus
- reliable, highly self-motivated, organised, able to effectively prioritise and manage your time, both as part of the team and on your own
- a creative curiosity for new technologies and follow industry trends which have the potential to become game changers for the architectural industry
- happy to share ideas and concepts with the rest of the team and enjoy working in an open studio environment
- an excellent communicator with good verbal and written English skills
Please submit your CV, your portfolio and a covering letter in PDF format. We welcome links to personal websites or other online portfolios.
Please include in your portfolio selected relevant examples of your best work including links to videos/animations you have worked on or produced. We would encourage you to also include any personal work or projects you are especially proud of – we love to see what inspires people and what else you might bring to our team!
In addition to a highly competitive salary for the right candidate, RSHP offers a competitive benefits package, including 25 days of annual leave in addition to bank holidays and Christmas time off, comprehensive annual health checks, private medical insurance and a profit sharing scheme, amongst many others.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for applications: Friday 30 July 2021. No agencies please.