Shape Tomorrow (Today)
We love sport and recognise the extraordinary impact it can have on people’s lives. That’s why we are working with forward-thinking partners and team members, to drive sporting success and ignite the passion of fans.
Together we are on a mission to make a lasting, positive impact in sport.
Scope and Impact
We are looking for a talented Digital Designer to join our in-house team to collaborate on a broad and exciting range of projects, clients and briefs across web, social and digital channels.
With hands-on support from the design team, you’ll work across all areas of design from stunning bespoke websites, landing pages, digital products, digital brand assets, email campaigns, web apps and everything in between.
- Working on digital projects including websites, web apps, social media assets, and a variety of other digital platforms based on client needs
- You’ll have an understanding of UI and UX best practices, to support on our internal SaaS products
- Working as part of the design team, supporting the head of design on a variety of exciting briefs and projects
- Managing multiple projects and communicating progress accurately to team mates and clients
- Work with our commercial team to help secure new clients through the creation of mockups and pitch decks
- Keeping in tune with the latest design trends, changing technologies and evolving market demands
- Managing client deadlines and schedules with the support of the design team
- Maintain and develop our new brand identity and purpose consistently across all channels and materials, acting as a brand ambassador, to take our new visual identity to new heights
- Deliver visual content against marketing plan
- Bring creative briefs and campaigns to life from concept to delivery
- Ensure design work across the business adheres to brand guidelines and creates a consistent and seamless experience across all touchpoints
- Minimum of 2 years design experience in an inhouse team
- Experience in producing and iterating under tight timelines
- A proactive and collaborative approach with the wider team
- Excellent attention to detail and experience of working to tight deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in all usual software (Adobe Creative suite and Microsoft Office) particularly with Adobe XD
- Knowledge of After Effects and Premier preferably though not essential
We’d love to see your work; so we’ll be asking for a portfolio submission in the application- and online website or a PDF, featuring your 3 strongest projects.
A passion for sport goes a long way with us
- 33 Days Holiday (including Bank Holidays) + your birthday off AND a “tech detox day”, no questions asked.
- Salary range of £26k-£30k
- Vitality Health Care Scheme which includes up to 50% off Virgin active gym memberships
- Access to spill, a mental health support service offering free therapy
- Personal & Professional Development
Statutory Pension (3% Employer Contribution)
- Death in service scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Flexible work environment: we’re currently remote first, with a fabulous office in Clerkenwell open to the whole team as they would like. Ask us about our “future of work” project
- Top-notch monthly socials
- In office perks: cool building full of natural light, healthy snacks and excellent coffee
- Onsite shower (if you’re a cyclist or gym-goer!)