We’re looking for a senior designer ready to take their career to the next level. Your role will be to lead on design projects, combining rigorous craft with boundless enthusiasm to deliver work on time and to the highest standards. You will be deeply immersed at every stage of a project, liaising with all departments across the studio and ensuring that design and strategy are perfectly aligned to create compelling solutions.
You’ll be leading a design team that will regularly seek your guidance. You should take an active role in mentoring, understanding the needs of our designers and succinctly articulating feedback to foster their development. With powerful ideation and a limitless creative approach, you will constantly explore ideas, striving to seek the best possible outcome, whilst also being able to identify when to develop and push projects forward.
You will be required to create work of all types, ranging from powerful pitch decks that can persuasively sell strategic concepts, to specification documents at artwork stage. As a client-facing member of the design team, you will be regularly required to present to large teams, able to confidently express the value of design rather than just its visual qualities.
Finally, as a senior member of the team you will lead by example, maintaining a highly professional and positive outlook and an active interest in the latest design and communication trends, seeking out the new and extraordinary and bringing this to bear on your work.
- Highly proficient working with Adobe CC
- An intelligent approach to concept generation
- Enthusiastic team leader and mentor
- A deep understanding and appreciation of the creative industry
- Attention to detail, focus and consistency
- Career drive
- Adept working across print, digital and environmental
- Knowledge of motion (Cinema 4D & After Effects etc) preferred
What we offer
- Salary based on experience
- Opportunities to work on and drive forward a diverse range of client projects
- Team lunches on a Friday (when working in the studio)
- Become part of a 100% employee-owned company
- A warm, passionate and supportive team
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Cycle purchase scheme
- Company initiatives: yoga, personal training, presentation training etc.
Please note that the role is London-based in our studio. However, you would initially be working remotely as per UK government COVID-19 guidance.
Unfortunately, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants.