We are looking for a highly enthusiastic and creative Graduate Junior Graphic Designer/Social Media Assistant to join our multi-disciplinary creative studio.
This office-based position is located in the heart of Bromley South, and offers the opportunity to work within the head office of one of London’s largest and most dynamic property groups.
We are a small close-knit team of skilled graphic designers who make a real impact on the success of the entire group. We create everything from corporate identities & branding, to signage, websites, advertising layouts, social media content, magazines, brochures, leaflets, launch events, stationery, promotional merchandise, presentations, animations, and much much more.
The role offers fantastic diversity and an opportunity to learn and develop skills across multiple creative fields.
- Mac savvy, highly skilled in InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Some knowledge of After Effects & Premiere would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience in (or understanding of) preparing artwork for litho/digital print
- Ability to create content, post and report on social media
- Highly organised, with the ability to use your own initiative
- High levels of attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy
- Excellent English language & communication skills
- A passion for design and a desire to build a career
- GCSE qualifications in English and Maths
- A degree in graphic design or a related subject is preferred
- You must live within 10 miles of Bromley, or a 60 minute commute
To apply, please send your CV & portfolio to email@example.com