We’re looking for a talented Graphic Designer with advanced Adobe and Figma skills to create all sorts of visuals for our marketing campaigns, optimized for use on our social media, blog, e-shop, and career pages. You’ll join a small team of 2 designers and, together with your colleagues, will constantly work on improving both SatoshiLabs and Trezor brand perception while sticking to a style guide that’s already in place.
Remote or on-site arrangements are possible – it’s entirely up to you. If you’re excellent at keeping deadlines, we can make it work either way.
What will your duties be?
You’ll create and improve visuals for brand campaigns – SoMe, blog, e-shop, and HR marketing campaigns as well
on top of that, you’ll also design various pages for use in both print (brochures, leaflets) and digital
for each project, you’ll be expected to gather all relevant facts so that all deliverables convey the right message
apart from your colleagues from the design team, you’ll also collaborate closely with copywriters, marketers, and product managers last but not least, you’ll keep yourself updated on the latest changes to industry standards
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- you have strong Adobe (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Figma skills
- you have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a similar field is a huge plus
- you’re a good communicator with the ability to describe your design decisions in speech or writing
- you have a strong portfolio that shows aesthetic awareness
- you’re used to following and respecting an already established style guide
- you’re open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- you’re willing to learn new tools and processes quickly when the situation demands
What will you get in return?
- financial compensation based on your skills and experience
- possibility to receive part of your compensation in BTC
- a lot of flexibility (home office is a company standard these days)
- budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- friendly and relaxed atmosphere in the office
- other benefits such as MultiSport card, company mobile phone tariff, on-site gym, foosball, billiard table, VR, PS4,
- BTC ATM, 3D printer, etc.
- free parking
If you think your profile fits the description above, please don’t hesitate to submit your CV, together with a cover letter and some examples of your work. We’ll definitely get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likely within a week.