As a Designer within Talent Advisory at AMS, you’ll play a pivotal role in the delivery of the creative solutions that help our fortune 100 clients achieve their business and brand objectives, and employer brand awareness goals.
Supporting a Sr. Art Director and Creative Director on a vast array of projects from social media to print to video, you’ll collaborate with other designers, content creators and a variety of specialists to create award winning work that will set our clients apart from others in their field.
So if you want to make a big impact, work with name brands and be a part of a thriving, unique and flexible culture in a growing industry, we want you to apply today.
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years professional design experience
- Video/animation/motion: Able to work in Adobe Premier and/or After Effects
- Adobe CC: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Working knowledge of MS product suite, especially PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates
- Strong attention to detail and proof-reading final content to ensure consistency and quality standards are met
Interested designers must have an online or PDF portfolio or relevant work to be considered.