Permanent position, Full time 9-6pm Monday – Friday
Flexi working – central Brighton based office and remote working.
We are looking for a talented midweight designer that can bring extra flair to our company and projects. We are a small, established marketing agency based in Brighton specialising in the hospitality and lifestyle sectors.
The candidate we are looking for is an experienced designer and works well within a fast-paced agency. They are a multi-disciplinary designer that enjoys delivering against a wide range of briefs. This could be anything from presentations and brochures, to creating internal comms collateral and digital campaigns.
The role: Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the requirements of the business are met from a graphic design perspective by creating high-quality design through attention to detail, a disciplined and methodical approach and close liaison with colleagues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be part of the Creative Team and produce Graphic Design work, often within tight deadlines, supporting a expanding business. This will involve working across design for both print and digital media.
- Create high impact, functional brand identities and roll out onto diverse range of collateral.
- Working with our creative director, develop creative concepts ensuring exceptional design execution.
- Generate high level interactive presentations.
- Act our ‘Brand Guardian’, adhering to branding guidelines.
- Proactively be aware of emerging trends to ensure that the business is always at the forefront of new innovations.
- Develop the role, be a team player and provide support to the company as it expands.
- An established designer with a passion for design and a strong understanding of typography, minimum 5 years’ experience in a professional design environment
- An expert level knowledge of all Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier and After Effects
- Great all round design skills, across different channels and touchpoints
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to understand briefs and strategy to create design solutions
- Self-initiative with ability to work quickly and independently as well as part of the team
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a fast paced and deadline driven agency
- Salary based on experience
- Opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects
- A fun and passionate team environment
- Flexible working (office/home)
Please send a cover letter introducing yourself (no more than 500 words), your salary expectations, earliest start date and a portfolio with your best work demonstrating experience across both design for print and digital.
Closing date 30th June 2021. No agencies.