What we’re looking for:
We need a likeable, hard working graphic designer who’s up for a challenge and is keen to position themselves in a company that is focused on delivering world-leading experiences.
Working within our in-house creative team, you’ll be reporting into the Head of Creative. You’ll be looking to develop your skills in creating brands and be excited to develop our pre-existing brands, often taking a lead in creative meetings and discussions. You’ll have proven experience of taking ideas into exciting creative campaigns and have a portfolio that proves this.
We’re a passionate and dedicated team and you’ll need to share our values and believe in our vision of the future of events and culture spaces.
We’re looking for someone who’s is all over new trends and culturally aware, passionate about music and all aspects of art and design. You’ll also need to be adept at driving creative that cuts through the noise and engages people in a competitive field.
This position offers ample opportunity to flex your creative muscles. Broadwick Live as a company are constantly developing and exploring new brand ideas and concepts, and there will be plenty of scope for you to present and execute your own creative vision.
We want someone who overdelivers and repeatedly impresses us with their attitude, skills and application. “That will do” isn’t good enough.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Contributing to all aspects of creative output coming out of our in house team.
- You’ll be working across the corporate, development and entertainment branches of the business
- Developing world leading brands for new IP and opportunities that come in from the development, corporate or entertainment teams.
- Working with our in-house brand guidelines to produces accurate and on brand promotional material as well as developing pre exciting brands
- Inputting strong and well thought out ideas on creative campaigns across the portfolio
- Bringing a high level of industry awareness into research as well as informed ideas around experience, architecture and space.
You’ll need to have:
- A relevant design degree
- 4+ years of industry experience
- A strong portfolio showing off accomplished brand work and strong
ideas in action.
- Experience delivering against deadlines and an ability to stay
calm under pressure
- An ability to take constructive criticism and understand whats each brand
expectations are from one brief to the next.
- Experience managing multiple and competing work priorities
- A passion for you craft and be confident when expressing your opinions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A desire to go the extra mile to achieve what you set out to do
- Experience in presenting your work
- Self-motivation and experience working in a team
- Expert skills in Adobe CC with a passion for motion graphics
- A proven understanding of typography and layoutWorking in print, digital and motion is second nature to you.
Nice to haves:
- Video editing experience
- Experience in 3D Software
- An interest in web development
- A keen interest in Music, Events, Architecture