Since 2014, the Simple Company (SVC Labs) have been at the forefront of the health, supplement and CBD industries. Based out of our state-of-the-art ISO facility in Gatwick, we are constantly investing in our people, our products, and our technology so that we can continuously improve. Each and every member of the Simple Company is passionate and committed to being the best in the FMCG business in everything we do, and this dedication is apparent throughout our product offering.
Think outside the box! Do you have a natural creative flair, enjoy creating thumb-stopping content, and a keen eye for details? Be a part of the creative in-house team, developing brand identities and enhancing brand personalities.
This role suits a hands-on senior designer (not a creative director) with an unstoppable imagination, a desire to produce high quality content and build brands through exploring the possibilities of motion graphic design and using 3D skills, and can naturally take ownership of the creative direction.
You will work closely with the Brand Marketing Manager to create outstanding brand marketing campaigns across several top FMCG brands. You will take leadership of the creative output of the company, work across all projects from packaging and branding through to digital, print and retail POS and utilise your skills and knowledge to expand the business.
- Lead all creative and design briefs + projects, and deliver to deadlines.
- Works closely with the Brand Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for delivering new FMCG brands in the wellness, hemp and e-liquid space.
- Creative direction and delivery across all digital B2C and B2B channels (main focus is B2C).
- Creating original digital content for social media and websites, as well as POS and presentations.
- Responsible for delivering all brand, packaging, digital and print design projects.
- Brand, print, digital (including social media) and bespoke designs company wide.
- Manage all art-working for print.
- Aid and support the marketing and digital departments.
- Liaise with external print production suppliers.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Confident in design programmes such as Illustrator and After Effect.
- Able to produce animations and motion graphics on a weekly basis.
- Experience working with 3D renders to produce high quality content.
- Experience developing brands/brand personality.
- Natural creative flair.
- Attention to detail!
- Able to utilise your skills to grow brands online.
- Organised and can work to tight deadlines.
- Experience in art working for print.
- You love what you do!
- You must be personable, friendly, and professional.
- You must be flexible and organised.
- You must be proactive with tasks and duties.
- You must be able to take a project from start to completion.
- You must have a deep understanding of design and the digital and print landscape.
- You’re ready to work in a startup environment with a creative approach.
How to Apply:
Please send us your updated CV and portfolio of work.
Location: Crawley, West Sussex (mainly office based)
Start date: Immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year, depending on skills and experience.
A full COVID risk assessment has been undertaken at our offices.