Red Stone is looking for an experienced, keen and motivated mid-weight designer. This is a key position in the design team, plus the wider studio.
You’ll be responsible for creating design work of outstanding quality on behalf of Red Stone and our clients.
- 4+ years professional experience in a design studio
Skill and expertise
- a fresh, enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- outstanding attention to detail, with accuracy and integrity in all work
Knowledge and organisation
- experience in brand identity creation and activation
- knowledge and experience of working within and complying with brand guidelines
- the ability to work in an agile way, across multiple projects
Communication and teamwork
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- ability to work on multiple projects and respond quickly in fast-paced environment
- confident, personable, proactive, enthusiastic, with a willingness to rise to any challenge
The role is a semi-remote, full time position. Initially, you’ll be home-working and then attending our studio in Clerkenwell London EC1.
You will be joining a busy, thriving design team so this is the perfect role for someone looking to develop their career in the industry.
Red Stone is an award-winning creative agency working with some of the best-known organisations in the UK.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, samples of work and salary expectations by 5pm Friday 25 June 2021. Interviews will be by video. Sorry, no agencies.