** Interested candidates should apply with their CV and portfolio.
** Please limit submissions to 10MB.
**Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.
We’re looking for a proven Graphic Designer to join our in-house team to lead visual concepting & execution for all of our marketing campaigns and brand development. You will lead and work on a broad range of design projects, including online and offline campaigns/communications keeping creative quality high and on brand.
If this sounds like the role for you, read on!
The successful candidate will:
- Inspire, lead, and influence the design direction.
- Maintain and develop the brand identity consistently across all channels and materials.
- Deliver visual content against marketing plans.
- Bring creative briefs and campaigns to life from concept to delivery and oversee all design projects.
- Design layouts with best practice in mind when it comes to email, paid and web.
- Manage and organise design assets and templates for use across the organisation.
- Source, brief and approve third party contractors including video production companies and illustrators.
- Art direct explainer videos and animations.
- Art direct & organise shoots/interviews.
- Work with our copywriter and brand manager as a team to tackle campaign development.
- Ideally have a UX curiosity if not skill-set.
What do you need to excel in this role?
Skills / experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ design experience either in-house or agency
- Multi-channel experience (branding, digital, brand experience, social).
- Experience in producing and iterating under tight timeline and multiple iteration cycle.
- A proactive and collaborative approach with wider team.
- Excellent attention to detail and experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- The skills to lead projects from start to finish, producing high-quality creative concepts and designs in line with the brand guide.
- The ability to lead projects from start to finish and produce high-quality creative concepts and designs in line with brand guidelines/creative brief.
- A responsible, creative, and autonomous attitude.
- Advanced proficiency in all usual software (Adobe Creative Suite, Bannersnack and Microsoft Office) experience with Sketch/ XD a bonus.
- Knowledge of After Effects and Premiere or similar preferable though not essential
Why join Yopa?
Yopa is the fifth largest estate agency in the UK, and the second biggest in the online sector. We began life as a start-up, and now, following a period of rapid growth, we’ve become a huge disruptor in the home-moving market. With local estate agents on the ground and brilliant technology to back us up, we’ve earned an ‘excellent’ Trustpilot rating, top industry awards, big-name investors, and thousands of customers.
We’re a lean, fast-moving company and we’re looking for someone with great energy and bright ideas to help the marketing team expand its potential.
Interested candidates should apply with their CV and portfolio. Please limit submissions to 10MB. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.