Red Stone is an award-winning creative agency, working with some of the best-known organisations in the UK.We’re looking for a keen and capable Project Assistant to join our experienced project management team.This is a varied role. You’re equally happy assisting the Project Managers, taking notes at client meetings or preparing project schedules. You’re an energetic self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- this is the ideal role for someone looking to start a career in project management within a creative studio
Skills and approach
- friendly, ambitious and bright
- organised, with a sharp eye for detail
- accuracy and integrity in all work
- motivated and proactive
Knowledge and organisation
- an understanding and appreciation of design is critical
- adaptable and able to prioritise effectively
- the same level of professionalism and commitment to every project, large or small
Communication and teamwork
- excellent communication skills on video calls, Slack, email and phone
- flexible and keen to support the whole team
- assisting the project management team in successful delivery of studio work
- preparing project estimates and timelines
- building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- reporting to senior members of the team
- helping with the general running of the studio
The role is a full time position. Initially, you’ll be home-working and then hybrid WFH and working from our studio in Clerkenwell London EC1.
Please email recruitment@red-stone.
Heads up: This position is in our project management team, so whilst you’ll helping bring some exciting projects to life, it’s not a design role.
Sorry, no agencies