Founded in 2019, Lake Parime works with renewable energy operators to reduce energy waste, by providing sustainable digital infrastructure for High Performance Computing applications such as Machine Learning, Blockchain, Simulation and Modelling.
We are looking to support our in-house Creative team with a multi-disciplined, mid-level designer. Working on a freelance basis for 12 weeks starting June 7th, with the possibility to extend or move to a permanent role beyond that.
Alongside our Creative Director, you will be responsible for creating engaging infographics, producing technical brochures, developing product identities, and ensuring all our external media is on-brand and communicating effectively.
The Creative team is responsible for the full range of media within the company. Although primarily a graphic design role, as we are a rapidly expanding startup your position could develop to be involved in anything from industrial design and 3D rendering, to UI design and UX research, depending on your interests and strengths.
Competitive rates offered.
We are looking for someone with…
- a passion for typography and layout
- at least 3 years design experience
- a keen eye for detail
- a fastidious, organised approach
- an understanding of semiotics and context-aware visual communication
- enthusiasm for renewable energy and/or computing
Minimum required skills
- PS / AI / ID (or the Affinity equivalents)
- Powerpoint / Word
- Excellent written communication
- Blender / Keyshot / 3D modelling and rendering
- HTML / CSS / JS / programming fundamentals
- UI design / UX mindset
- Motion graphics / video editing / colour grading experience
The role will begin remotely, but working on-site in our central London office is slowly being phased back in over the coming weeks. You will have the option to work part of the week on-site or work entirely remotely, at your preference.