PIP Creative is a multidisciplinary brand and design agency. We are looking to bring on board a junior designer to help manage our ever-growing workload and collaborate with our suppliers and partners.
You will be integral to growing PIP Creative and so experience in design, as well as a passion to learn and develop business skills, is key.
We provide high-quality, innovative multidisciplinary creative solutions to our clients spanning across many different sectors including charity, health and wellbeing, fintech and professional services. We work on brand strategy and development, campaign ideas, digital solutions as well as printed collateral.
Your role will be to work alongside the founder and Creative Director and collaborate with a team of suppliers, freelance creatives and providers. You will also be client facing and so ability to conduct yourself professionally and build relationships is key.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design high-quality compelling content for brands and their campaigns, emails, banners, social media, digital screens and a variety of printed assets for our clients
- Design for websites – building flat on-screen wireframes, design layouts and artworking these to share with the development team
- To design and artwork to a high standard innovative and commercially comprehensive work while, where necessary, upholding the brand guidelines of our clients
- Pick up amends for quick-response turnaround
- Prioritising tasks and workloads whilst working to tight deadlines
- Contributing to the project management of jobs, on the administrative side as well as the creative side
- Ensuring you have a keen eye for detail and accuracy to ensure quality outputs
- Developing towards taking ownership of your own briefs
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive and you may be asked to carry out any other reasonable requests. The contents of this job description may alter from time to time in accordance with the business requirements.
A bit about your experience:
- Relevant design qualification – Diploma or Degree (or Similar)
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) an understanding of Premier Pro and After Effects is preferred but not essential
- Experience of animation is advantageous
- Creative and self-motivated
- Show demonstrable passion for design trends and future developments
- Understanding of typography in design
- Understanding of branding and how this transposes across a brands collateral
- Be open to researching and learning about our clients, their marketplaces and their competitors
- Pro-active organised team player, able to show initiative and contribute ideas to constantly improve design and creative
- An understanding of the HTML, CSS process and design limitations is preferred
A bit about you:
- You will need to be consistently accurate with impeccable attention to detail
- A team player, able to work collaboratively one-on-one as well as being self-sufficient and responsible for own workload
- Face problems and challenges with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and remain approachable and helpful to others
- An eye for compelling design and imagery, with good editing and retouching skills
- Able to use design to solve challenges set by a brief and to provide solutions to feedback wherever possible
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Able to work to strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills – there will be some client facing comms with this role
- Proactive, organised team player
Full-time, Permanent with 3 month trial period
£17,000 – £18,000 per year
Monday to Friday – 9:30am – 5:30pm
Graphic design: 1 year (required)
Yes! With regular meet-ups in Central London
What do you get?
- Company MacBook along with licensed software
- Regular meet-ups in Central London
- Regular trips/team activities
Please send through your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About PIP Creative
PIP Creative is a small but agile creative collaboration working with illustrators, animators, designers and developers around the UK and Europe.
Over the past 5 years we have developed work for startups and SME’s across the UK and our growing list of clients includes national charities, London-based interior design companies, luxury good, global fintech and the coaching, health and wellbeing sectors.
We pride ourselves on being a small, agile and responsive agency, working collaboratively with our clients, delivering on time and on budget.