Square in the Air is an award-winning creative marketing agency based in central London that specialises in the betting, gaming and sports industries. With a growing list of clients and demand for video content, we are looking for someone full of creativity to join our team of five designers to lead on all motion design.
The role would suit a motion designer who has 3-4 years’ experience, leading on projects or working independently with clients, who can collaborate with other designers within the team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sport, as the majority of our work is for sports betting companies, creating content for their digital channels.
We have recently seen an increase in video and animation briefs from our clients, so we want to expand our team by adding another member that specialises in this field and can lead on the majority of video projects. The work will be varied, creating product explainer animations, editing interviews and creating logo animations.
- Leading on video projects from brief to delivery
- Creating storyboards and conceptualising ideas
- Communicating with design team members and meeting tight deadlines
- Managing multiple projects at a time
- Participating in design discussions and giving feedback during planning meetings
- Strong skills in After Effects and PremierPro
- Able to work in numerous other applications in Adobe CS
- Must have a good eye for design
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritise
- Works well independently and as a member of a team
- Organised and able to set personal deadlines
- Ability to follow brand guidelines and existing look and feels
- Can work under pressure and meet frequent short-term deadlines
Salary and package
- Salary highly competitive (dependent on experience)
- Company pension and bonus scheme (subject to passing three-month probationary period)
- 25 days’ holiday per annum, plus Bank Holidays and extra days earned
In the current climate, all of our staff are working remotely, but eagerly anticipating returning to our WeWork office in Holborn, London.
Ideally, we are looking for someone that can get started as soon as possible.
How to Apply
Email your cv and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your salary expectations.