We are La Tua Pasta, a small luxury food business with a strong Italian heritage.
Since 2006 our family business has been making the UK’s largest range of fresh handmade pasta for many of the most prestigious chefs and restaurants around the country and abroad. We have won 90+ Great Taste Awards over the years and have expanded from an initial stand at Borough Market to many of London’s Farmers’ Markets and Delicatessen.
In response to developments last year we very quickly set up our online business, launched a social media presence and started delivering and shipping fresh pasta and sauces directly to homes across the country (earning us the “Best Lockdown Pasta” award as well as a “Best Business Transformation” industry award).
This change has meant developing and launching a new consumer facing brand and creating every design element of a food/ luxury lifestyle brand!
We are still in a period of constant change and growth with new parts of the business being added almost every week. Our pace is fast and everyone chips in to brainstorm, contribute, shape and meet the next challenge!
We are looking for a talented, visionary Graphic Designer who loves the challenge of the new and ever changing and who wants to have a big impact on our emerging Italian luxury brand. Our designer will be a key member of our small marketing team. They must be excited about tackling new or unfamiliar design challenges – from packaging, brochures, signage, trade stands, menus to digital assets. We are looking for someone who has an eye and sensibility for luxury lifestyle design and who can help us create a very distinctive Italian Vintage brand look and feel.
You will be working directly with the Creative Director.
Your main tasks will include:
- Designing brochures, recipe cards
- Designing labels, packaging, shipping boxes, bags, signage etc.
- Photo manipulation and editing – creating a library of visual photography assets
- Designing menu cards, menu boards, elements of restaurant interiors
- Designing and maintaining email designs
- Assisting with design tasks for other trade marketing promotional material (magazine adverts etc)
- Designing digital campaign assets for new launches
- Collaborating with the Social Media team to provide/assist their work
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of experience – coupled with a ton of enthusiasm and dedication!
- A portfolio (digital or print) that demonstrates a variety of design expertise.
- Photography and photography editing skills – in particular food photography and styling would be a huge asset
- Print experience
- Experience with Adobe Suite – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Sketch is ideal.
- Print examples
- Digital asset design
- Photo, editing and manipulation
Perks of the job – you will never be without delicious fresh pasta dishes again!