We’re Lola’s, a celebration company specialising in handmade Cupcakes, Cakes, Brownies and more recently hand-picked Flowers and Grocery boxes. We’re on the hunt for a brilliant junior-weight graphic /digital & print designer looking to work within an exciting and fast-paced multi-disciplined marketing team based in North London.
We are currently in a period of fast growth and have some exciting future branding projects coming up. We are a fast-paced team working across many areas of the business and our roles will vary week to week – no two days are the same!
The right candidate should be highly creative, digitally-minded and have an ability to solve digital user problems. You should be confident in explaining and justifying your visuals to senior team members. You should also have good knowledge of design tools, and there will be a chance to learn on the job and work closely with other creatives across different mediums.
You will be reporting into a senior designer and the Head of Marketing, but there is lots of scope to work with the business leadership too.
Your main tasks will include:
- Designing and maintain email designs
- Designing web banners/sliders
- Assisting with design tasks for packaging and marketing promotional material
- Collaborating with the eCommerce team to provide/assist their work;
- Working with the marketing manager to provide content for digital marketing streams.
- Small amounts of photo retouching
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of experience
- A portfolio (digital or print) that demonstrates a variety of design expertise.
- Print experience
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Figma and Sketch is ideal.
- Web design
- Email Design
- Photo manipulation
- Marketing Banners
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Free cupcakes allowance
- Up to £1k for annual training and development budget
- Free Birthday cake on your birthday
- Employee reward scheme;
- Bonus at end of the year for all new projects;
- Friendly, fun team
Trust, Quality, People, Ethics and Planet
We have just launched our People Planet Promise, a set of commitments to our team and the environment. You can read more about these promises on our website.
To elevate happiness and make celebrations amazingly memorable!