Broadway Malyan is a global architecture, urbanism and design practice with 14 studios across the world. We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our multi-disciplinary Group Marketing team, who are responsible for the development and implementation of the global marketing strategy.
This position offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to work in a truly global business. Working for the global marketing team, you will be working closely with directors all around the world, to help build and maintain the business marketing collateral.
We require a confident individual with at least 5 years’ experience who has a flair for digital and print design, plus video and animation skills. Reporting directly to the Head of Sector Communications, they will play a key role in strengthening and maintaining our global brand.
The role will include:
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for a range of collateral including corporate brochures, adverts, presentations and work winning materials
- Creating content tailored for digital channels, including e-newsletters, video, infographics and animations
- Helping to maintain and create content for social media channels, mainly Instagram
- Managing our relationship with external printers, ensuring quality standards are met and overseeing the process from sourcing quotes to arranging print production and delivery
- Quality control and proofing of final materials
- Acting as brand champion, ensuring that we present the business consistently and to a high standard
Key skills and attributes:
- A relevant qualification in graphic design
- Video filming and editing skills
- Motion graphics and animation skills
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and communicate design concepts
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective time and project management to ensure deadlines are met
- Expert user of design and photo-editing software, specifically Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Knowledge of HTML coding and using a website CMS is desirable
- A passion or experience of architecture and the built environment would be desirable, but not essential.