Sister London is a fully integrated creative communications, marketing and events agency who specialise in destinations, food, beverage, and lifestyle brands. Our clients span from central London shopping and dining areas to fashion labels, independent drinks retailers and restaurants.
Our in-house services include PR, digital marketing, social media, creative content, events, web design and development, graphic design, branding and film production. We’ve built a reputation for delivering global campaigns and brand positioning for our clients that include Carnaby London, Marylebone Village, This is Soho, Connaught Village and the Rolling Stones flagship store, Carnaby RS No.9.
Who we are looking for:
Sister is looking for an ambitious Mid-weight Graphic Designer to join our multi-disciplinary design team. You will be producing trend lead, engaging design across print and digital.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in a design role, with a relevant design qualification.
- Excellent verbal and visual communication skills. Ability to navigate feedback and feel confident to partake in client presentations.
- Comfortable working across print and digital and able to correctly prepare files for print.
- Experience in large format design (window vinyls, billboards etc.) and art direction would be a plus, but not essential.
- Passionate about design and full of bright ideas, whilst being clued up on popular culture with awareness of what’s going in fashion, music and design trends.
- Impeccable attention to detail, executing work to the highest of standards.
- Commercially aware, with the ability to manage project budgets and production.
- Able to work on multiple projects, whilst prioritising workloads and setting expectations for delivery dates.
- An interest in animation, with a working knowledge of After Effects.
- Proficient in Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Good working knowledge of After Effects.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Keynote.
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS / Premiere Pro is a plus, but not essential.
- We are now back working full time in our office, located on Carnaby Street, Soho.
- Salary is competitive and based on experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Occasionally you may be required to work outside of our usual office hours on our events…but they are great fun!’
How to apply:
Please send your CV & portfolio to email@example.com and use the subject line ‘Mid-weight Graphic Designer 2021’