Sister London is a fully integrated creative communications, marketing and events agency who specialise in destinations, food, beverage, and lifestyle brands. Our clients span from central London shopping and dining areas to fashion labels, independent drinks retailers and restaurants.
Our in-house services include PR, digital marketing, social media, creative content, events, web design and development, graphic design, branding and film production. We’ve built a reputation for delivering global campaigns and brand positioning for our clients that include Carnaby London, Marylebone Village, This is Soho, Connaught Village and the Rolling Stones flagship store, Carnaby RS No.9.
Who we are looking for:
Sister is looking for an entry level Junior Graphic Designer who is up for a challenge and willing to get stuck in. You may have a couple of internships under your belt and are now looking for your first role in the design industry. You will be supporting the design team in all tasks from project management to design, building your skillset and knowledge along the way.
Skills and experience:
- Entry level with a relevant design qualification. Previous experience in design internships is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and visual communication skills. Ability to navigate feedback and be proactive in any task set.
- Comfortable working across print and digital, with an enthusiasm and drive to learn new skills.
- Passionate about design and full of bright ideas, whilst being clued up on popular culture with awareness of what’s going in fashion, music and design trends.
- Impeccable attention to detail, executing any task to the highest of standards.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, while prioritising your workload.
- Confident to work independently when required.
- A good knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Working knowledge of Excel and Keynote.
- Working knowledge or interest in After Effects is desirable but not essential.
- We are back working full time in our office, located on Carnaby Street, Soho.
- Salary is competitive and based on experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Occasionally you may be required to work outside of our usual office hours on our events…but they are great fun!’
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com and use the subject line ‘Junior Graphic Designer 2021’.