A Big Small Opportunity
Mid-weight designers: how do you fancy working on some of the world’s biggest and best-known brands from a beautiful office in the South Downs?
We’re the Big Small Agency, and we support global brands from our office in Lewes. As a mid-weight designer, you’ll be working on the likes of American Express and Uber as part of a fun, friendly and ambitious team of talented creatives.
You’ll need experience designing a range of comms within existing brand guidelines, as well as a passion for developing new and exciting brand identities. A love of the visual arts is an absolute must, as is a keen eye for detail. We want to see your enthusiasm for design and how it can help us build our clients’ brands.
Now for the detail – you’ll need skills and experience in the following:
- Educated in a design or digital media design related degree or relevant experience in the industry.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite: Flash/HTML5 Animation, Adobe After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver (or other HTML programming software), Design for Web, Mobile and Print.
- Ability to interpret briefs and turn around creative response quickly, efficiently with quality.
- An understanding of HTML web or email coding with a desire to develop and learn.
- Artworking for print.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating both original design and use of existing brand guidelines (where possible).
- Keen eye for detail and consistency.
Bonus skills & experience:
- Intermediate website coding experience
- Responsive email coding – HTML/CSS
- Experience using cross-browser testing programmes such as Litmus and trouble shooting issues.