We are looking for an inspirational Senior Designer with exceptional creative talent and experience using design to help solve brand problems. The right candidate will positively embrace this approach whilst showing a commitment and passion for creating beautifully crafted design solutions with ambition to grow and continue learning.
Having recently setup our new Kent studio in Manston, we are looking to add a full-time Senior Designer to our small but well-formed team of designers, writers, technologists and marketers. At this point we are a well-supported business with a great culture to build on. In terms of career development there will be room and opportunity to grow and expand as our team evolves and scales. Our aspirations are to be a leading UK branding agency with International standards and experience, at a better value and return for investment. We help clients grow by design.
Working closely with the Creative Director/Business Owner you will deliver the creative development of a variety of exciting projects, right from concept to creation. You will create and encourage beautiful and inspiring designs that respond to our clients’ needs and their markets challenges. You will also work alongside a Project Manager to oversee the work of other Junior-Mid level designers.
This is a brilliant role for someone who appreciates clean, elegant design and would relish the opportunity to harness the full visual expression of a brand. A great opportunity that offers you the chance to work with a mix of global established brands and smaller local startups – seeing a project all the way through from concept to implementation.
You’re passionate about craft, a stickler for finer details and adaptive with a love for the digital space. You are looking to grow in your role and career getting more involved in the business side of design as you progress.
- Strategic understanding of how graphic design can help solve brand problems
- Collaborate and develop strong relationships with our growing multi-disciplinary team
- Oversee client projects and work created by other designers
- Foster innovative and original design ideas alongside our strategy team/partners
- Play a key role in a diverse range of projects within a busy studio environment
- Input, support and build the confidence of our design team
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Project Managers and other Designers to ensure deadlines are delivered on schedule
- Drive regular clear and objective critiques of creative work
- Always strive to produce award winning creative, beautiful and useful design solutions
- Prepare and participate in delivering creative presentations both internally and to our clients
- Promote the philosophy, values, and beliefs of the company
- 5+ years’ experience in fast-paced agency environment
- Ability to deliver multiple design projects
- Previous role overseeing designers and guiding project direction
- Ideas driven, creative problem solver
- Fantastic typography skills and brilliant design craftsmanship, evidenced by a beautiful portfolio
- Strong digital design skills (ideally with an understanding of UX)
- Ability to work and converse with technical partners/employees
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Confident and creatively authentic presentation skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of design and production processes
- Great multitasking abilities
- A commercial understanding of design
- Based in Kent, to work from our new Studio in Ramsgate
**NO RECRUITERS PLEASE**