We’re in search of a full-time creative digital designer to join our growing team in London.
You’ll be working remotely with our teams in Switzerland and the UK. With a wide range of clients, we can promise stimulating, creative work to show off and develop your skills. You’ll be brainstorming ideas and independently designing and implementing concepts for social media and digital campaigns, websites, newsletters and a whole bunch of other unique interactive formats.
Magic Pencil, a creative brand building agency based in Lausanne, Switzerland, founded in 1985. In 2020 we expanded our studio to London and are on the move to Rome now too.
We are a team of 15+ wizards from across the globe. We don’t see barriers, just playgrounds of creative possibilities. At our best when we’re building brands, changing perceptions, engaging audiences, and delivering bottom-line returns for our clients. Magicology is how we make brands stand apart. It helps our clients become the brand they always imagined through impactful strategy, immersive storytelling and inspirational communications.
We work primarily in English for a wide range of clients in various markets, from start-ups to multinational brands in B2B and B2C.
You’re the perfect fit if you:
- Are a creative thinker, driven to find innovative and efficient solutions
- Enjoy collaborating with a team on concept and creation while not hesitating to bring your own creative ideas and flair to the table
- Work independently, are disciplined and can be responsible for keeping to deadlines and budgets
- Are an excellent communicator; both with your teammates and our clients
- Have 3+ years of digital design experience
- Are fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe XD, InVision, Microsoft Office and Figma
- Have knowledge of UX/UI principles
- Have experience in video and animation design and editing (3D design is a plus)
- Agency experience is a plus
If this role and your experience make a good match, then we can’t wait to hear from you!
It’s an exciting time at Magic Pencil.
To apply, please email in pdf format a brief cover letter, CV and portfolio. Links to your work are also welcome.