Westside London are an innovative, creative-led agency based in the heart of Soho. We create engaging experiences for ambitious brands and are on the look out for a talented, dedicated and pro-active mid-weight designer, with 3+ years agency experience, to join our busy, close-knit team on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a portfolio of original ideas and creativity. Day-to-day, your work in the studio will be varied, ranging from leading individual deliverables to providing design support on larger projects. You’ll have the chance to sharpen your skills across digital design; websites, microsites, e-mail marketing, content management and social media. You will also be involved in brand, visual identity and print collateral design across advertising, packaging and large format signage and display. You’ll be a self-motivated individual with energy and enthusiasm, capable of working under pressure in a fast paced studio environment.
- You are self driven and love what you do.
- You have good agency or in-house experience
- You have excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- You have the ability to consistently deliver to deadlines
- You can express an idea verbally and are able to communicate in a confident, friendly and professional manner
- You enjoy juggling multiple projects
- You are calm under pressure with a positive attitude
- You enjoy working as part of a team and on your own in equal measure
- You can come up with your own concepts, build on others’ and are not afraid to stick up for your ideas.
- You know how to use constructive feedback to improve and grow.
- Around 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent all round design skills, with proven experience in brand, print and website design
- Maintaining an eye for craft and a keen attention for detail
- Experience and desire to question and interrogate design briefs
- Experience working (in an administrative/back end capacity) with WordPress
- Ability to create accurate, print-ready artwork
- Desire to be a key player in a small team
- Strong organisational and presentation skills
- Taking full responsibility for assigned projects and tasks and maintaining high standards throughout project duration
- Working with and reporting to the Lead Creative on all projects
- You must demonstrate the right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days, you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Please only apply if you have good experience in similar roles.
- Salary is competitive and based on experience
**No agencies please**
How to apply:
Please click the ‘Apply by Email’ button and send a PDF or link to your CV & portfolio, with a covering letter. Please state your salary expectations and notice period.
A note about Covid:
As a team we are currently working remotely. Once things are back to normal our Soho studio will be re-open, full time.