As Motion Designer, you will use your conceptualisation skills to execute motion graphics to engage with clients on calls and collaborate with staff and freelance artists. If you have experience structuring projects and taking ownership from start to finish and are interested in joining a dynamic and collaborative team then this could be the perfect environment for you!
This role would suit a talented designer with experience in a generalist role with great storytelling, style frame creation and creative development skills, as well as a keen eye for typography and specialists in 2d animation. You will have the chance to translate marketing and promotional briefs to create and innovate, visually stunning work that tell stories that cut through, build our brand and drive business performance.
If this sounds like a great next step for you, and you would love to be a part of the creative team that brings the DAZN business to life then we would love to hear from you!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Creating effective digital designs for promotional/advertising campaigns in response to 360 briefs for (Video, web, email marketing, corporate & other briefs)
- Commissioning and/or directing illustrators, animators and photographers. You will be able to work independently and to contribute design skills & experience to the team.
- Responding to formal and informal briefs with conceptual ideas and pitching them confidently to stakeholders and clients both internally and externally.
- Working alongside creative colleagues/stakeholder to interpret briefs and to create the best work.
- Being an advocate for DAZN Studios in the wider business and externally.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A link to your portfolio including up to date work on your CV
- Adobe creative suite After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Motion Design experience
- Strong conceptual and creative design, art direction and typographic skills
- Great understanding of composition
- Marketing, advertising, and brand-building experience
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE :
- Experience working with localisation in a global capacity.
- Experience working on sports content.
- Experience with Cinema 4D