WHO WE ARE
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalisations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviours and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets. Find out more; www.rapp.com.
We’re looking for a creatively progressive, conceptual Associate Design Director to work directly with our Head of Design to create kick-ass campaigns, user-centric products and customer experiences.
You’ll be responsible for developing inventive, sophisticated and commercial designs for website, email, social and digital marketing.
We want an ambitious individual who’ll ‘lead from the front’, inspire, motivate and play an integral role in creating fresh and inventive work and setting the standard and direction of our overall design offering.
- Manage, mentor and develop our talented and ambitious Senior, M/W and Junior Designer
- Leading design across pitches and our enviable portfolio of clients to deliver award-winning creative work
- Seeking new ways to incorporate emerging media formats into campaigns. Applying a ‘mobile first’ approach to design projects
- Promote creativity & craft. Producing multiple design options on a given project. Selecting the concepts that best fit the brief and taking the lead on presenting and pitching to clients
- Work closely Leadership, Strategy, and Marketing Sciences teams, and embracing technology and data to help super-power our creative offering
- Contributing to weekly design ‘show & tell’ meetings, thought leadership pieces and the evangelic promotion of good design.
- A conceptual designer with experience in Graphic, Digital, Brand and Print desig
- Ability to interpret client needs and use innovation and creative disruption to redefine design briefs and develop design concepts to suit their requirements
- Strong desire to gather information both internally and externally to maximise the profile of projects through new designs, technologies, and thinking
- Creative approach and desire to produce new ideas and concepts that fit within and elevate our client’s brands and make an impact creatively and commerciall
- A demonstrable passion for all things Design. Staying up to date with industry trends, the latest tools and design methodologies and striving to innovate and engage with the wider creative community.
Knowledge of Sketch / Adobe XD, Photoshop Illustrator, InDesign and Keynote. Exposure to CSS, HTML, After Effects, or Cinema 4D would be a welcome bonus.
[THE MOST IMPORTANT PART] YOU
What we need from you; to jump in. Find problems. Fix them. Builds relationships. Imagine new solutions. Invent them. Do whatever it takes to go above and beyond. And stand up for individuality in your own individual way.
What do you need from us? As a diversity champion, equal opportunities employer and an ardent advocate of flexible working we understand that everyone has unique requirements and needs. So please let us know what we can do to help. There’s no obligation but we welcome conversations and will adapt our processes and roles wherever possible