We are a London based digital service design and development agency with 16 years of experience in creating great digital services in both the public and private sector. Our delivery approach is strongly based on Agile principles. We work in multidisciplinary teams, collaborating all the way from initial user research and customer engagement through to building fully functioning digital services. We believe in openness, transparency and honest communication, encouraging collaboration and learning from each other. At Unboxed, design is a team sport.
Digital services we’ve designed and developed include UK Parliament Petitions, SH:24 online sexual health, Char.gy electric vehicle charging, and others.
We are looking for a talented and confident Senior Service Designer to join us and grow our team. Some of the key activities within this role include:
- Support the delivery of complex service design and development projects
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams to design, prototype and build cutting-edge propositions
- Lead user-centred research and co-design activities
- Facilitate workshops and design sprints to rapidly design, test, and iterate prototypes
- Oversee design iterations from low-fidelity sketches, through wireframes to high fidelity visual designs
- Work with developers to ensure consistent, high-quality design standards are adopted throughout the service
- Provide support and direction to less experienced team members
- Contribute to designing frameworks and approaches for Unboxed
- Collaborate with senior stakeholder groups to successfully influence long-lasting change
- Contribute to new business activity
- Take an active interest in the design discipline and regularly share the subject with the broader team and community
More details here: https://unboxed.co/jobs/senior-service-designer