PAM Life is a health and wellness app, helping people to make healthy and lasting changes in their life. We combine digital tools with professional wellness coaches and offer solutions for consumers and businesses that want to promote better wellbeing in the workplace. With over a quarter of a million people with access to PAM Life already, we are one of the fastest-growing businesses in the wellbeing space and a leading developer of AI tools for mental health support.
Our mission is to help people make positive, lasting change in their lives. We believe a holistic approach is the best way to do this, improving habits related to the four core areas of wellness; nutrition, health, fitness and mind. We’re aiming to be the UK’s Number 1 Health and Wellness App and we’re on track to achieve our goal to help a million people make positive change in their lives by 2030.
PAM Life is part of the PAM Group, the largest, private occupational health and wellbeing provider in the UK whose clients include Asda, HMRC, Greene King, M&S, Ministry of Justice, NHS and many more.
Find more information about how PAM Life is positively impacting people’s lives at www.pamlife.co.uk.
We are searching for someone who has real creative vision and the right skills to bring their vision to life! Our team and our customers are all waiting for you to put your unique ‘stamp’ on everything that’s seen of PAM Life.
You’ll be our brand guardian and take responsibility for the design of all our marketing collateral. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you’ll sit within our marketing department, surrounded by digital marketing and content specialists, and collaborate regularly with the Managing Director, UX Designer and team of coaches.
Your activities will include (but not be limited to):
- Designing and branding company documents, including sales presentations, reports and other collateral
- Supporting the UX designer to devise skins for our web and mobile platforms
- Enhancing the user journey and PAM Life’s customer acquisition strategy
- Producing creative assets for digital ad campaigns
- Video editing and animations
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Management of the company’s website and social media accounts
- Liaising with various suppliers, including website developers, printers etc.
- Creating new marketing initiatives and taking ownership of own projects
- Keeping the company at the forefront of new design trends
We’re looking for someone with a solid design background, around 1-2 years’ working experience and an interest to pursue design within a marketing environment for a leading tech company.
Ideally, you will be educated to college or degree-level in graphic or digital design, or a related discipline, but must be skilled in the major Adobe packages (e.g. Ai, Ps, Ae, Xd). We’re also keen to expand our video capabilities, so experience in animations is highly desired. A background in B2C marketing is also desirable but not essential.
We’re going on a journey to help a million people so you’ll need to be a self-starter; you’ll also need to have tons of enthusiasm, a positive can-do attitude, excellent attention to detail and lots of creativity.
The working week consists of 40 hours, which are flexible as long as you cover core business hours of 10:00am-4:00pm each day. You may be asked to work outside these hours from time to time as the needs of the business arise. We’re all working from home at the moment however, when we begin to return to ‘normality’, we expect to work from our office in Warrington anywhere between 1 to 3 days per week. We’ll be pretty flexible with office days but please take this into account if you live outside the North West area. Other than the minimum requirement of meeting up once a week, you can work wherever you want (just make sure you have good internet access)!
The Good Stuff
Below is a list of benefits and perks of being part of the PAM Life team:
- Industry-leading Health Scheme – Opticians, Dental, Physio & more!
- Excellent Pension Plan – 8% auto-enrolment and up to 5% matched contribution
- 24/7 Doctor helpline – book a telephone or video appointment with a GP
- Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 telephone counselling helpline
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days annual leave (includes bank holidays), pro-rata for part-time hours
- Top training and development opportunities
- Best-in-class tech gear
- Lots of company social events (when we’re not in lockdown!)