Altered is a disruptive, well-funded, stealth-mode startup that uses Artificial Intelligence to democratise Digital Audio Content Creation. Headquartered in London and with development teams in two EU countries, has an immediate opening for a Junior Digital Designer to join our world-class team. This will be a unique opportunity for you to craft and define the aesthetics of the startup now in stealth-mode and soon approaching the public.
The ideal candidate would be familiar with traditional design principles and able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality and technology to produce beautiful and informative user interfaces with minimal cognitive load.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Frontend and UX team, Head of Marketing, to define the visual identity of the company and its consistency, design and deliver outstanding content for the website, social media, promotional artwork, print advertisements and contribute to the UI design of the company flagship product.
- Design and maintenance of the website
- Contribute to defining the visual identity and aesthetics of the company
- Design, producing and managing of interactive online content for the website, social media, promotional artwork, advertising campaigns.
- Prepare briefs for each project and presenting ideas to the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure consistency in designs, aesthetics and content across all company platforms
- Transform wireframes into intuitive user interfaces
- Contribute to the UI design of the company’s flagship product
- Work with the Frontend team to oversee the smooth implementation of new content
- Improve existing designs
- Provide advice and guidance on the aesthetics of campaigns project and promotional events
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design, or a related field
- Proficiency in design software programs such as Adobe Creative Suite ( Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, AdobeXD ), Sketch, etc…
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS and experience with using a CMS
- Accustomed with site-building tools, with Webflow knowledge preferable
- Knowledge of 3D and animation tools (Cinema4D, 3dMax, Blender, May, etc) is a bonus
- Knowledge of UX is a bonus