The speed read:
A Central London creative comms agency is looking for a client-facing Project Manager to join their team.
This agency specialises in helping their clients to tell great stories.
It’s great opportunity to join a successful business that produces creative design solutions and content for corporate and B2B audiences. Day to day, you will be delivering a wide spectrum of work covering investor communications, employee engagement, sustainability, branding and campaigns.
You’ll be someone who is proactive in gaining an understanding of your client’s expectations and any challenges that may arise, as well as identifying potential development opportunities. You’ll also be pragmatic and consistent in delivering work to a high standard, as well as being happy to contribute to pitch preparation and proposals.
– 2+ years expereince in a Project / Account Management role (ideally in an agency environment)
– An understanding of the business world – you’re engaged in what’s happening around you
– Experience managing all aspects of the project lifecycle for content, digital and film
– Experience of dealing directly with clients and of nurturing client relationships
– Great with people
– Confident in working autonomously
– Flexible with a ‘can-do’ attitude
You’re super organised and brilliant with detail.